Getting started with CrossFit is simple at FireHouse CrossFit!
We are dedicated to providing the Monmouth, Oregon community with the best functional fitness training available, and we’ll do it through the building of a strong “box” (that’s CrossFit-talk for “gym”) community!
We welcome you to make an appointment with us so that you may come in and see firsthand who we are, and what we do!
Here’s some information for any folks who are interested in trying it out or dropping in:
- Come ready to sweat. Dress as if you’re going to the gym. Shorts, t-shirt, athletic shoes, etc. Sweats are of course acceptable, but not recommended.
- Arrive on time if possible. We want to see you even if you’re going to be a few minutes late, but if you can be on time, please do so. Our group warm-up begins promply at the bottom of the hour.
- Signed waivers are REQUIRED for all athletes working out at FireHouse CrossFit, regardless of experience. There are no exceptions to this rule.
- Out of town CrossFitters are encouraged to drop in and WOD with us for the day. Drop in fees are $20 to simply work out or buy a FHCF t-shirt and the fee is waived!
- If you’ve created a bit of a mess during your workout, whether with sweat, chalk, blood (yeah, it happens), or whatever, please find the tub of wipes and clean up after yourself. We’re a community and a box family, but there are limits to how close we want to be!
- Take care of our equipment and facility. Yes, Leslie and I own FireHouse CrossFit, but we all should have a feeling and pride of ownership in this box. Keep it nice so you can show it off. YOU get to work out here; people should (and WILL) be jealous!